- 2 ripe bananas
- 6 medjool dates, pitted (from green grocer or fridge veggie section of the supermarket)
- 1/4 cup dried apples (optional)
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut, plus 1/2 extra to roll balls in
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1 cup oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place all ingredient in food processor or powerful blender
- Process for 20 seconds or until combined (scrape sides of food processor as needed)
- Roll into balls (mixture is soft) and roll in extra coconut.
- Freeze over night. Keep in fridge or freezer. I keep mine in freezer and pop one (they are very sweet ) in the lunchbox. It’s defrosted by snack time.
Pop one of these in a blender with 3/4 cup milk for a delicious smoothie