A great bite-sized afternoon snack when you’re on the go. Making these ABCD balls can get a bit messy but it’s definitely worth it!
🍴 Makes: 10
🕒 Prep: 10mins + freeze overnight
- 2 ripe bananas
- 6 medjool dates, pitted (from green grocer or fridge veggie section of the supermarket)
- ¼ cup dried apples (optional)
- ½ cup desiccated coconut, plus 1/2 extra to roll balls in
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1 cup oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place all ingredient in food processor or powerful blender
- Process for 20 seconds or until combined (scrape sides of food processor as needed)
- Roll into balls (mixture is soft) and roll in extra coconut
- Freeze over night. Keep in fridge or freezer (I keep mine in freezer and pop one -they are very sweet- in the lunchbox. It’s defrosted by snack time)
Pop one of these ABCD balls in a blender with ¾ cup milk for a delicious smoothie!