Looking for a lunchbox filler or a quick on the go breaky? The combination of banana and muesli make for a perfect bliss ball. A fun sweet treat for anyone.
🕒 Prep: 15 mins Cook: 0 mins
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 cups rolled oats
- ½ cup sultanas
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon cocoa
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Mash bananas with fork in a bowl
- Add oats, sultanas, coconut, cocoa and cinnamon
- Mix together with wooden spoon
- Using hands, roll into balls (about a heaped teaspoon) and place on plate
- You can eat straight away or store in refrigerator for later
Store in the fridge in an air tight container.
You can use any dried fruit – craisins, chopped dates, apricots.