A tasty, filling crepe that’s great anytime of day. Try it for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
🕒 Prep: 10mins Cook: 5mins
- 3/4 cup flour
- 300ml milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tbsp oil
- Extra eggs
- A range of chopped veggies including mushrooms, spinach, tomatoes and red capsicum
- Grated cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, milk, eggs and oil. Mix with whisk until smooth.
- Heat a little oil in a large non-stick fry-pan.
- Once pan is hot, scoop some of the crepe batter into the centre of the pan and immediately tilt and rotate the pan in a circular motion to allow the batter to entirely coat the bottom of the pan.
- Cook until edges begin to dry out
- Crack an additional egg over the crepe and spread it around
- Sprinkle the chopped vegetables in a line down the middle of the crepe, including mushroom, spinach, tomatoes and red capsicum. Top with grated cheese.
- Before serving fold the bottom edge (which has no filling) over the ingredients. Repeat with the top edge.
Try serving with other vegetables and fresh herbs, such as coriander and basil. Crumbled feta also tastes great in this one.