The breakfast omelette is a fantastic breakfast or dinner option, full of delicious colourful veggies. It’s also quick and easy with endless filling options!
🕒 Prep: 10 mins Cook: 5 mins
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- ¼ red capsicum chopped (Our Foost first or next knife is great for the kids when chopping veg up in the kitchen!)
- 2 small mushrooms chopped
- 1 small handful spinach
- 1 tomato chopped
- ¼ red onion chopped
- 1 stalk asparagus chopped
- 1 teaspoon butter
- ¼ cup grated cheddar cheese
- Whisk eggs in a bowl with milk
- Add chopped vegetables and mix through
- Drop butter into hot pan
- Pour omelette mixture into centre of hot pan
- Cook until underside is golden brown in colour
- Sprinkle cheese on top, fold omelette over itself
- Cook for further minute
- Serve and enjoy!
Use as many different vegetables as you like, even any leftover veg and create your own breakfast omelette combo.
Try using feta instead of cheddar cheese.