The breakfast omelette is a fantastic breakfast or dinner option, full of delicious colourful veggies. It’s also quick and easy with endless filling options!
🕒 Prep: 10 mins Cook: 5 mins
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- ¼ red capsicum
- 2 small mushrooms
- 1 small handful spinach
- 1 teaspoon butter or oil
- ¼ cup grated cheddar cheese
- Whisk eggs in a bowl with milk
- Chop vegetables
- Drop butter into hot pan
- Add veggies and fry for a few minutes
- Pour egg mixture into pan, gently stir into veggies
- Cook until underside is golden brown in colour and the egg is no longer runny
- Sprinkle cheese on top, fold omelette over itself
- Cook for further minute
- Top with extra veggies, if you like
Use as many different vegetables as you like, even any leftover veg and create your own breakfast omelette combo. Asparagus, tomato and red onion are also lovely.
Try using feta instead of cheddar cheese.