A mix between carrot cake and cookie dough, these carrot cake bliss balls are quick to make and will be a hit with the whole family. A great snack for adults and children. You could even enjoy them as a breakfast on the go! You do need a food processor.
🍴 Makes: 12
🕒 Prep: 15 mins
- 1 cup roughly diced carrot
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup pitted dates
- ¾ cup shredded coconut
- Dash ground cinnamon
- Dash ground ginger
- Place all ingredients in food processor
- Process for 30 seconds (until mixture is blitzed and comes together. Should be sticky enough to roll into balls. If not, add a dash of boiling water)
- Roll into balls (about a heaped teaspoon per ball)
- Refrigerate for at least 30 mins
Store in the fridge in an air tight container.