We are all about #wasteless here at foost, so we were blown away when we realised that you can eat your cauliflower leaves! Now we add them to our meals instead of the compost, I promise they taste good too! Heres how we cook ours.
🕒 Prep: 15 mins Cook: 20 mins
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 cup chicken stock (125ml)
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 handful of cauliflower leaves
- Cook cauliflower leaves in a frying pan with olive oil and crushed garlic until softened
- Add in chicken stock and soy sauce
- Simmer, covered for 10-15 minutes or until tender
- Add the pale inner leaves and sesame seeds towards the end of cooking
This is a delicious veggie side to have with any dinner! You can find other veggie sides here.
You can add cauliflower leaves into other veggie stirfrys you make