Have you tried chia jam? A ‘healthier’ jam with just 4 ingredients and can be prepared in under 5 minutes (using a food processor). Quick, easy and delicious!
🕒 Prep: 5 mins
- 1½ cups frozen berries defrosted
- 1 tablespoon honey (or sugar or sweetener of your choice)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2-3 tablespoons of chia seeds (based on how thick you want the jam to be)
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor
- Blend for 1 min or until smooth
- Transfer into a jar and store in the fridge
- Refrigerate overnight
Use within a couple of days.
Try using any fruits, fresh or frozen.
1½ punnets of fresh strawberries and maple syrup is a nice combination to try!