These 3 ingredient chicken drumsticks are a winner. Thanks to my amazing grandfather for this simple and delicious recipe.
Prep: 5-8 mins Cook: 60 mins
- 10 chicken drumsticks (skin removed)
- 3-5 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 2-3 teaspoons minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 180ºC
- Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper
- Evenly space out chicken drumsticks onto baking paper
- In a small bowl mix together the barbecue sauce and garlic
- Brush the chicken with sauce, turn the chicken over and brush the other side
- Place tray in the oven and bake for 1 hour or until cooked (when pierced, juices run clear)
- Serve with your choice of colourful sides and enjoy
These are great with baked potatoes and other veggies sides.
Great in a lunchbox the next day.