Kids love food on a stick, try this sweet and sticky recipe for chicken on a stick. Enjoy these chicken sticks with delicious veggie sides.
Prep: 20 mins Cook: 25 mins
- 500g chicken breast
- 2 teaspoons honey
- ¼ cup soy sauce (gluten free)
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Wooden sticks/skewers (soak in water)
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Mix together honey, soy sauce and sesame seeds
- Cut chicken into 2cm pieces and add to honey soy marinade
- Mix chicken in marinade to coat and then thread onto sticks
- Place chicken sticks into an oven dish and bake in oven for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked
- Check chicken is cooked by cutting through a piece and checking flesh is white
- Serve with side salad or other yummy veggie sides
Ensure you soak wooden sticks in water so they don’t burn during cooking.
You can even cook these chicken sticks on the barbecue.