Looking for a coleslaw with a twist? This recipe is a fabulous variation of the classic, switching up the traditional dressing for something naturally flavoursome.
🍴Makes: 1 medium salad
🕒 Prep: 15 mins
- ¼ savoy cabbage
- 2 carrots
- 2 small avocado (or one large)
- 3 tablespoons plain greek yoghurt
- 2 limes
- 1 tablespoon diced coriander
- Finely slice cabbage and grate carrots
- In a food processor or blender, mix avocado (skin and seed removed), yoghurt, lime juice and coriander
- Blend until combined
- In a bowl mix cabbage, carrots and dressing
If you don’t have fresh coriander, use 1 teaspoon of chopped frozen coriander – you can buy tubes in the veggie section of the supermarket or freeze your own.