Friday night is colourful pizza night at our place. Colourful pizza is made from a dough with just three ingredients (and no yeast or rise time needed.) Then top with colourful ingredients for a healthy pizza.
Makes: 4 small or 1 large pizza
Prep: 15 mins Cook : 20 mins
- 1 cup self-raising flour, plus extra for kneading
- 1 cup wholemeal self raising flour
- 1 cup natural Greek yoghurt
- Tomato paste
- Tasty cheese, grated
- Left over meat (roast) or natural ham
- Zucchini, grated
- Tinned pineapple, drained
- Left over roasted vegetables
- Spinach leaves
- Red capsicum
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C
- To make dough, combine flours and add yoghurt, mix with wooden spoon
- Knead on a floured board until dough is no longer sticky (approximately two to three minutes). Add more flour if necessary
- Divide mixture into 4 pieces and use a rolling pin to roll into a circle pizza base shape
- Spread some tomato paste
- Sprinkle with spinach and zucchini
- Top with colourful toppings
- Sprinkle with cheese
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes
For a firmer base, pre-cook base for 10 minutes before adding toppings.
Pita bread makes a delicious, crispy-thin base if you want an even quicker base than making your own dough.
Use any veggies you like, for something different we like olive oil, pear, walnuts and goats cheese.