These corny clowns are a great lunch or snack for children. You can turn it into a fun activity too. Use any vegetables and let the children design their own faces. They also get to make a corny dip.
Prep: 15 mins
- 4 baby corn (from can), optional
- 4 tablespoons spreadable cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons creamed corn (from can)
- 1 dash paprika
- 8 corn thin crackers
Variety of vegetables (suggestions):
- Grated carrots
- Strips of red capsicum
- Cucumber circles
- Spinach leaves
- Cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- Purple cabbage, shredded
- To make dip, cut baby corn into small pieces (try using our Foost first knife)
- Mix together cream cheese, creamed corn, baby corn and paprika
- Spread the corn dip on the corn thin crackers
- Now to decorate the clowns face with veggies
- Choose vegetables to make for the clown’s hair, nose, eyes and cheeks
You can use use any fruit or vegetables you like.
Try making this on slices of bread.
You can make other faces like robots or animal crackers.