Cauliflower is such a versatile vegetable, we love serving it up in so many of our recipes! In this recipe, we’ve roasted the cauliflower in curry powder, giving it a great smokey flavour, which pairs so nicely with the creamy Persian feta.
🍴 Serves: 2-4
🕒 Prep: 20 mins Cook: 35 mins
- ½ head cauliflower
- 1 tin cooked lentils, drained
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups roughly chopped kale
- 75g Persian feta, or favourite feta of your choice!
- Chopped parsley to serve, optional
- Pepper to serve, optional
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- With a sharp knife, roughly slice cauliflower head, keeping all similar sized pieces
- On a baking tray lined with baking paper, toss cauliflower in olive oil and curry powder
- Roast cauliflower pieces in the oven until crisp and tender, approximately 30 minutes
- Wash the kale, and massage dry in a tea towel (the massaging helps to reduce some bitterness in the kale)
- Just before cauliflower is cooked, mix in kale into the tray, covering with oil and spice
- Bake for an additional 5-10 minutes until kale pieces are crispy to touch
- In a mixing bowl, toss together drained lentils, cauliflower and kale
- Serve seasoned with pepper, fresh parsley and feta sprinkled over the top
Great as either a side dish or make it a main meal by adding grilled chicken, fish or a lean red meat.