An interesting sweet twist on a classic dip. Dips are a great way to make snacks more interactive. Combine with your favourite fruit and you have a fun, nutritious and tasty snack.
🕒 Prep: 10 mins Cook: 0 mins
- 420g can chickpeas
- ¼ cup choc chips
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- honey or maple syrup to taste (start with ½ teaspoon)
- fruit to serve
- Wash and drain chickpeas
- Dry chickpeas in a clean tea towel
- Melt choc chips with coconut oil, either in microwave or on cooktop on low heat
- Add all ingredients, except fruit, to blender and blend until smooth
- Chop fruit and serve with dip
Adjust sweetener to taste.
To make dairy free use dark chocolate.