This is a great recipe for one or for a whole dinner party. Quick, easy to prepare and looks impressive! Why not try our foil fish recipe for your next get together?
🕒 Prep: 15-20mins Cook: 25 mins
- 4 white fish fillets (approx. 150g per fillet)
- 4 teaspoons sweet chilli sauce
- 4 teaspoons basil (fresh or try Garden Gourmet’s herb tubes)
- 4 teaspoons coriander (fresh or try Garden Gourmet’s herb tubes)
- 1 lemon
- 2 carrots, julienned
- 1 bunch asparagus or broccolini
- 1 zucchini, julienned
- 1 red pepper, julienned
- 4 pieces of foil (enough to wrap around each fish fillet)
- Preheat oven to 180ºC
- Lay each piece of foil out on clean bench
- Top foil with piece of fish
- Top each piece of fish with 1 teaspoon sweet chilli sauce, basil, coriander and a squeeze of lemon juice, spread across fish with a knife
- Top fish with a variety of vegetables
- Firmly wrap foil around fish and place on baking tray
- Cook in oven for 25 mins
- Serve on a bed of brown or basmati rice with a side salad
You can use any vegetables you like.
Try including broccoli or snow peas, or place fish on a bed of spinach or bok choy.