Taste the rainbow! Fruit kebabs are great to make with the kids. Perfect for birthday parties or for a snack or dessert. Remember to make them nice and colourful.
Prep: 10 mins
- 15 6-inch bamboo skewers
- 3 cups assorted fruit cut into 1-inch cubes: peaches, pineapple, bananas, strawberries, mango, kiwi fruit, honey dew, blueberries, grapes, rock melon
- 1 small handful mint leaves, optional
- 2 cups plain greek yoghurt
- ¼ cup frozen raspberries, defrosted
- 2 cups muesli or make your own (see notes section)
- Soak bamboo skewers in water for 20 minutes
- Cut fruit into chunks (you can use a cookie cutter if you wish)
- Skewer fruit and mint
- Mix raspberries with yogurt to make your own raspberry yoghurt
- Serve yogurt and muesli in shallow serving bowls
- Dip fruit into yoghurt, and then muesli as you eat it
Try grilling fruit skewers on the BBQ.
Try making salad on a stick with veggies instead of fruit.
Why not try making your own muesli.