This gado gado is a great deconstructed dish. Quick and easy sauce to make and goes with just about anything! Such a fun dinner.
🕒 Prep: 5 mins Cook: 10 mins
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 3/4 cup lite coconut milk
- 1- 2 tablespoons kecap manis (sweet soy sauce)
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- raw or cooked veggies
- hard boiled egg
- cooked chicken
- rice noodles
- In a pot, heat peanut butter and coconut milk. Stir until it’s combined
- Add in kecap manis
- Cook for 5 minutes until thickened slightly
- Add lemon juice and serve
Serve with a range of colourful veggies and maybe some noodles and meat. Give everyone a small bowl of sauce so they can dip their dinner in!