Green eggs and bacon is a colourful and healthy twist on a breakfast classic. Try adding other coloured vegetables and turn this into rainbow eggs!
Prep: 2 mins Cook: 10 mins
- ½ tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ rasher bacon (we like to use natural Nitrate free bacon)
- ½-1 cup fresh spinach
- 2 eggs
- Dice zucchini and bacon
- Heat oil in fry pan on medium heat
- Fry off zucchini and bacon
- Cook for 5 minutes (or until desired colour and crunchiness), stirring occasionally
- Add spinach to pan and stir
- In a small bowl, lightly whisk eggs
- Add eggs to fry pan
- Cook for 3-5 minutes (until eggs cooked to your liking), stirring occasionally
- Serve in a wrap, on toast or with a side salad
Try adding any of your favourite veggies, we like to add red capsicum, onion and mushroom.
Simple and quick meal, great for breakfast, lunch or dinner.