1 minute prep and 10 mins to cook! Delicious and easy! The perfect combo of sweet and salty.
Prep: 5 mins Cook: 10 mins
- 2 fillets of salmon (about 150 grams each)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce or tamari (for gluten free)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Line tray with baking paper
- Mix soy and maple syrup
- Place fish fillets on baking paper and pour over sauce
- Bake for 10 mins
- Serve with rice or mash and salad or stir fry or roast veggies
To check it is cooked through, cut through the middle, it will change texture and turn a lighter pink when cooked.
Serving suggestion: Fresh capsicum, steamed potatoes (mash would be great too) and roasted carrots and Brussels sprouts (recipe here)
Recipe featured on my deal: https://www.mydeal.com.au/blog/post/6-healthy-office-lunches