Hot banana and berry porridge is a wonderfully warming way to start your day. A sweet, colourful and flavourful quick breakfast in under 15 minutes.
Prep: 5 mins Cook : 6 mins
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup milk (of your choice)
- 1 cup water
- 1 ripe banana (under mashed)
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- 1 sprinkle cinnamon
- ½ cup fresh or frozen berries
- Combine all ingredients in a medium pot
- Cook on medium heat, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon until mixture begins to bubble and thicken (about 6 minutes)
- Enjoy warm
Try using different fruits, nuts, chia seeds or coconut in this recipe.
Short for time? Try using quick oats to cut down on cooking time.