A delicious dip great for serving with veggies as a colourful snack! Why not make this hummus dip for your next get together or for your kids school lunchbox?
🕒 Prep: 15mins Cook: 0mins
- 420g can chickpeas, liquid drained
- 1 large lemon, juiced
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 heaped tbsp tahini
- 2 teaspoon cumin
- ¼ cup water (or liquid from chickpea can)
- 1 pinch salt, optional
- Blend all ingredients together in a food processor or thermomix
- Adjust garlic, lemon juice and tahini to suit your taste buds
Try making pink hummus dip by adding raw grated beetroot.
If you don’t have tahini, use 2 tablespoons of roasted sesame seeds (simply put sesame seeds on a baking tray and roast for 5 minutes)