Delicious, simple and colourful bread quiche. This is a great recipe to use up leftover bread or veggies you have. Perfect for picnics or to pop in the fridge for quick and easy lunches!
🕒 Prep: 10 mins Cook: 20 mins
- 6 slices on wholemeal or multigrain bread
- 4 mushrooms
- ½ capsicum
- 1 handful of spinach
- ⅓ cup of shredded cheese
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Take crusts off bread and flatten with hand
- Line muffin tray with the bread (makes 6), pushing into holes slightly
- Cut up all the vegetables into small pieces
- Whisk the three eggs together in a separate bowl
- Fill each bread with a little of each vegetable, a sprinkle of cheese and then fill with egg mixture until it reaches the top of the bread
- Place in the oven and bake for 20 mins or until golden brown and set
Store in a container in the fridge.
Can be served immediately or eaten cold.
You can make it using any leftover veggies you have!