Delicious, simple and colourful bread quiche. This is a great recipe to use up leftover bread or veggies you have.
Perfect for picnics or to pop in the fridge for quick and easy lunches!
🕒 Prep: 5-10 mins Cook: 20 mins
- 6 hole muffin tray
- 6 slices on wholemeal or multigrain bread
- 4 mushrooms
- 1/2 capsicum
- 1 handful of spinach
- 1/3 cup of shredded cheese
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Take crusts off bread and flatten with hand
- Line muffin trays with the bread, pushing into holes slightly
- Cut up all the vegetables into small pieces
- Whisk the three eggs together in a separate bowl
- Fill each bread with a little of each vegetable, a sprinkle of cheese and then fill with egg mixture until it reaches the top of the bread
- Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown and set
Can be served immediately or eaten cold. Store in a container in the fridge. Can be made using any leftover veggies you have!