Try our crispy pita pizza as a quick and easy alternative to pizza without the fuss of dough. Can be enjoyed for lunch, dinner or even a snack. Customise your pita pizza with all of your favourite toppings!
Prep: 5 mins Cook: 10 mins
- 1 slice natural ham (we like to use nitrate-free ham)
- Veggies of your choice: red capsicum, zucchini, spinach leaves, canned pineapple (drained), tomatoes, corn kernels (drained)
- 1 wholemeal pita bread wrap
- 1 tablespoon tomato passata or tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons grated cheese
- Preheat oven to 180ºC
- Tear ham into small strips and slice up veggies
- Spread passata/tomato paste over the pita bread base
- Sprinkle ham and veggies over the pizza
- Sprinkle cheese on top
- Bake for 10 minutes (until edges turn crisp)
An easy meal for one or make this family-style, with each person customising their own pita pizza!
Try adding tuna, egg or even shredded chicken.