Positive Food Education: All you can eat
For parents and carers of children aged 2-12 years:
- Reduce stress in feeding your children. From what to feed, to calm mealtime.
- Children who enjoy a variety of foods. Without begging, pleading or bribing.
- Enjoyable family mealtimes. Because food is meant to be enjoyed. For family connection.
How to get children to eat healthy food: a positive food education journey.
You get lifelong access to:
- 15 mini series (each with 8-28 lessons in each series)
- Easy to digest videos (with subtitles)
- Downloadable activities for every lesson
- Strength based approach to create sustainable and long term change
- Private Facebook group
- Monthly live Q&A’s with Foost founder Kate Wengier in Facebook group
- Lifelong 5% discount on Foost products
Complete at your own pace. Each mini episode lesson is about 4 minutes long. Improve your child’s eating in just 4 minutes per week. Watch one or a couple per week or binge the series.
“This has been a real attitude shift for me. I love the length of the video lessons as they are very achievable. I feel more confident feeding my children and have applied lots of the learnings. I’ve already reccommended it to my sister”