A la carte: Treats mini series
“I want….” Not sure how to answer these constant requests for chocolate, candy, donuts and cupccakes?
Does your child pile their plate high with cookies given the opportunity?
Or are you overly stressed about treat foods and at birthday parties, following them around saying “eat some fruit first”
Not know how to talk about sugar with your children?
And can you spare 4 minutes a week to improve your child’s health?
If yes, the Treats Mini Series is for you!
For parents and carers of children aged 2-12 years:
- Lifelong access to the treats mini series
- 16 mini video episodes, each about 4 minutes long (with subtitles).
- Downloadable activities
- Strength based approach to create sustainable and long term change
- Lifelong access to the Positive Food Education Foost’s private Facebook group for questions
- Monthly live Q&A’s with Foost founder Kate Wengier, on Facebook
Complete at your own pace. Watch one or a couple per week or binge the series.
“This has been a real attitude shift for me. I love the length of the video lessons as they are very achievable. I feel more confident feeding my children and have applied lots of the leanings. I’ve already recommended it to my sister”