A fun lunch or light dinner with a tasty bean dip. This quesadilla with beans and corn is delicious, and sure to be loved by the whole family!
🕒 Prep: 10 mins Cook: 5 mins
- ½ cup red kidney beans, from can, drained
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 2-3 olives, cut (optional, to taste)
- 1 tablespoon corn
- 1 multigrain tortilla, (cut in half)
- 2 tablespoon mozzarella or tasty cheese, grated
- Mash kidney beans (or pop quickly into food processor)
- Add lime juice, olives (optional), and corn. Combine
- Place 1 tortilla into sandwich press
- Add mixture to tortilla
- Top with mozzarella cheese and second tortilla
- Cook until golden in sandwich press
You can also add chilli and coriander too bean mixture. We love to serve this with guacamole dip!
You can also try making home made tortillas!