A fun lunch or light dinner with a tasty bean dip. These quesadilla with beans and corn are delicious, and sure to be loved by the whole family!
🕒 Prep: 5-10mins Cook: 2-5mins
- 1/2 cup red kidney beans, from can, drained
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 2-3 olives, cut (optional, to taste)
- 1 tbsp corn
- 1 multigrain tortilla, (cut in half)
- 2 tbsp Mozzarella or tasty cheese, grated
- Mash kidney beans (or pop quickly into food processor)
- Add lime juice, olives (optional), and corn. Combine
- Place 1 tortilla into sandwich press
- Add mixture to tortilla
- Top with mozzarella cheese and second tortilla
- Cook until golden in sandwich press
You can also add chilli and coriander to bean mixture. We love to serve this with guacamole dip!
You can also try making home made tortillas!