This delicious, easy quesadilla is a simple dinner that can be whipped up in under 10 mins. It can be enjoyed as lunch or breakfast too. Serve this quesadilla with guacamole or salsa!
Prep: 2 mins Cook: 8-10 mins
- 2 tortillas (store bought or you can make your own)
- ⅓ cup baked beans
- ⅓ cup grated cheese
- Heat a large fry pan for 2 minutes on medium to high heat
- Add a tortilla to the pan and quickly spread on baked beans and cheese (leaving a 2cm rim with no filling)
- Top with the second tortilla and continue to cook on one side until golden (about 3 minutes)
- Carefully and quickly flip the quesadilla and cook the other side until golden
- Take off the heat, cut and serve with some salad
If making more than one serve, you may need to turn down the heat on the fry pan so the quesadilla doesn’t burn.
Add any of your favourite fillings. Here is our delicious Mexican quesadilla with bean dip.