- 6-7 mini tortilla multigrain boats
- 3 eggs, lightly whisked
- 1/4 cup creamed corn
- 1/2 cup baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup red capsicum, diced
- 1/4 cup cheese, grated
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C
- Line baking tray with baking paper
- Arrange tortilla boats on lined baking tray
- Place spinach in tortilla boat
- Top with capsicum and cheese
- Combine egg and creamed corn in a bowl
- Add egg mixture to tortilla boat (don’t overfill)
- Cook for 25-30 mins until cooked (when golden and mixture springs back at touch)
You can substitute boats with bread or mountain bread and place in large muffin trays to hold shape.
You can use other vegetables – our favourites are grated zucchini, grated pumpkin and grated sweet potato.