Apple cookies make a fun, easy and delicious snack. Great for children, young and old. Let the kids design their own. This snack is full of protein, calcium, fibre, vitamins and minerals and are tasty and healthy. Make your own creations and give them a name, carrot cake and raspberry donuts are some of our favourites.
Prep: 10 mins Cook: 0 mins
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese or plain greek yoghurt or peanut butter per apple
Choice of the following toppings:
- Rolled oats
- Chia seeds
- Blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- Grated carrot
- Cut apples into round slices (or try using Foost’s slinky apple machine)
- Spread cream cheese, yoghurt or peanut butter on apple slices
- Prepare any toppings (cut fruit and nuts)
- Put different toppings onto the apples
Try making cinnamon donut apple cookies using yoghurt, raspberries and cinnamon or carrot cake flavour using cream cheese, carrot, walnuts and cinnamon.
Use any seeds, nuts or fruit and veggies you like to create your own combinations.
You can set up an apple cookie bar and let children make their own.