Fresh Family Entertainment
Want to engage your shopping community with family entertainment at an affordable price?
Food is a fantastic source of joy and entertainment in everyday life.
As the place where people gather, to purchase their groceries and enjoy time off, shopping centres are the ideal location to host positive food education events. And your shoppers will thank you for it!
Benefits of Community Positive Food Education in your shopping centre
- Highly engaging activities for families and shoppers, perfect for school holidays, kids’ mornings, fresh food days and launches
- Cross-promotion of fresh food retailers
- Increased sense of local community
- Tailored to your marketing strategy i.e themed recipes, custom media content
- Shoppers returning to the centre for multiple event days to participate
- Pre, during and post event communications including media releases, marketing materials, event report and access to Foost Club recipes and blogs
Foost has designed three signature activations to spread Positive Food Education in your centre:
- Kids’ cooking classes (2-5 or 5-12 years)
- Smoothie bike events (all ages)
- Cooking demos (all ages)
The Foost team has cooked with over 30,000 children.
“So much fun!!! Kids loved it!! Thank you so much Foost”
Annie from Gladstone Park Shopping Centre
“We’ve come along every day this week. My 5 year old boy has learnt lots about healthy eating and has tried all sorts of different foods that this fussy eater would not try before. Your staff are great… patient, fun and professional.”
Parent from kids’ cooking classes at Barkley Square Shopping Centre
“This is awesome! I love making things out of food”