Simple roasted mushrooms are a go-to veggie side. With only 3 ingredients these stuffed mushrooms are super easy and quick.
Prep: mins Cook : 25 mins
- 8 button mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons seeded mustard
- 1/8 cup grated cheese (tasty or parmesan or a mix)
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Wipe mushrooms and remove stalk
- Place mushroom on baking tray lined with baking paper
- Stuff each mushroom with some seeded mustard and cheese
- Roast for 25 minutes (or until golden)
Try using different flavours, sprinkle with herbs or chilli.
The perfect side dish as seen below: