Just four ingredients and you can have this simple salmon dinner on the table in no time! Just add salad or stir-fry! Serves one or increase the salmon fillets to serve the whole family.
Prep: 2 mins Cook: 10 mins
- 1 fillet of salmon (approx. 150g)
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil (or olive oil)
- Place salmon on plate skin side down
- Rub with grated ginger and pour on soy sauce
- Heat oil in a frypan
- Add fish, cook for approximately 5-6 minutes
- Flip and cook for another 5-6 minutes or until cooked through. Check it is cooked by cutting fillet in half (cooking time depends on fillet size)
- Serve with rice and salad or stir-fried greens
Serve with salad, frozen or sir-fry veg.
Try a stir-fry a variety of green veggies (i.e. bok choy, snow peas, broccolini) and some cashews in a little kecup manis (sweet soy sauce) and olive oil.