Add some colour to your next roast with these sweet potato chips. Yum!
Prep: 10 mins Cook: 45 mins
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 200° C
- Line a baking tray with baking paper
- Wash sweet potato (peel if desired)
- Cut sweet potato into desired shape (rounds or thick chips)
- Place sweet potato on tray
- Using a pastry brush, brush sweet potato with oil
- Sprinkle with paprika and sesame seeds
- Cook in oven for 45 minutes
Make vegetable chips using any vegetable including: Pumpkin, carrot, zucchini. Follow method above without paprika and sesame seeds.
Try potatoes sprinkled with rosemary.