- 1 carrot circle
- 1/4 mushroom
- 1 cucumber circle
- 1 long strip of red capsicum
- 1/2 snow pea
- 2 spinach leaves
You will need a small flower cookie cutter and 4 medium kebab sticks.
- Use the cookie cutter to make a flower with the cucumber circle
- Cut the strip of red capsicum into 4 small strips
- Cut the carrot to look like a flower ( with petals)
- Thread veggies onto kebab stick one -spinach leaves in the middle of the stick and cucumber flower on top
- Thread veggies onto kebab stick 2 – snow pea in the middle of the stick and carrot flower on top (thread carrot through the centre)
- Thread veggies onto kebab stick 3- thread capsicums in the middle of the stick and mushroom on top (thread capsicums at the edge and arrange in different directions to make the petals)
We love to eat these beautiful veggie flowers with Tzatziki dip (recipe on our website).