This super simple and colourful 5 ingredient stir fry can be created in only 5 minutes! This quick dish is great vegetable side for lunch or dinner and you can easily add any of your favourite stir fry ingredients.
Prep: 10 mins Cook : 5 mins
- 2 bunches asparagus
- 2 cups assorted mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1 tablespoon kecap manis (sweet soy sauce, sometimes called ABC sauce)
- Snap asparagus so the woody ends break off (discard woody end)
- Cut asparagus tips and stalk into 3cm long pieces
- Wash and roughly cut mushrooms (you want about 2 cups of cut mushrooms)
- Heat oil in fry pan on high heat
- Add asparagus, mushrooms and nuts
- Cook for 2 mins stirring often (turn heat down if ingredient start to burn)
- Add kecap manis and cook for 3 more minutes
- Serve and enjoy
You can add your favourite vegetables or stir fry ingredients, or serve with rice or noodles and enjoy it as a meal.
You can find kecap manis in the Asian aisle of your supermarket.