These bliss balls have been designed by Ari, aged 8. His nanny bought some bliss balls he enjoyed so he decided we needed to create our own.
🍴Makes : 12
🕒 Prep: 15 mins Cook : 0 mins
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup craisins
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- extra coconut for rolling
- 1 tablespoon boiling water
- Blitz dates coconut, craisins and cocoa
- Add 1 tablespoon boiling water and blitz again for 20 seconds
- Take a teaspoon and roll into balls
- Roll in extra coconut
Store in the fridge in an air-tight container.
You can use any dried fruit – chopped dates, apricots, sultanas.