Baked blueberry cheesecake is a deliciously easy sanck or dessert! These are gluten free and you can make them any flavour you like.
Prep: 20-25 mins Cook : 30 mins (plus 60 mins to cool)
- 1 ½ cups almond meal
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- 250g tub cheese
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ tablespoon cornflour
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 12 cupcake cases (patty pans)
- Preheat oven to 180ºC
- Mix almond meal and melted coconut oil in a bowl until it resembles bread crumbs
- Press 1 cm of almond meal mixture into bottom of each patty pan
- Mix yoghurt, cream cheese, honey and vanilla in a bowl with electric mixer until well combined
- Beat in cornflour and then one egg white at a time until just mixed
- Using a spoon or spatula, fold in blueberries
- Divide mixture evenly among patty pans
- Place patty pans on a baking tray and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes until top is slightly golden brown and not sticky to touch
- Cool cheesecakes on a rack until they are room temperature
- Refrigerate for 1 hour to set before serving
To switch it up try using a different berry or fruit such as raspberries or mangoes.
Use an ice cream scoop to evenly divide mixture into patty pans.
If you want to make it nut free (for a children’s party) substitute almond meal for gorund oats or biscuit crumbs.