- 1 medium banana
- 3 large grapes with the bottom sliced off on one side
- 1/4 of a carrot or pretzel sticks
- 1 tablespoon desiccated coconut
- Handful of currents or sultanas chopped up
- 3 bamboo skewers
- Cut the banana into 9 thick slices and roll in coconut (so looks like snow)
- Wash and scrub the carrot (no need to peel). Cut carrot into 3 small triangles for the noses. Cut 6 long stick for arms or use the pretzel sticks
- For each snowman- Use a skewer to thread three slices of banana with a grape beanie.
- Attach carrot nose to top three banana pieces (as noses), carrot sticks (or pretzel sticks) for arms, press currents as eyes and buttons.
For a Christmas snowman add a strawberry for the hat and pop the small grape as the pom pom.