Banana snowmen is a fun activity and a simple snack or dessert. A recipe perfect for winter, Christmas, a rainy day or a great activity for school holidays.
Prep: 10 mins Cook : 0 mins
- 1 medium banana
- 3 large grapes with the bottom sliced off on one side
- ¼ of a carrot or pretzel sticks
- 1 tablespoon desiccated coconut
- 15 currants
- 3 bamboo skewers
- Cut the banana into 9 thick slices
- Roll banana pieces in coconut (so looks like snow)
- Wash and scrub the carrot (no need to peel)
- Cut carrot into 3 small triangles for the noses and cut 6 long stick for arms (or use the pretzel sticks)
- For each snowman, thread 3 slices of banana onto a skewer and top with a grape beanie
- Attach carrot triangle to the top three banana pieces (as noses), carrot sticks (or pretzel sticks) for arms, press currants as eyes and buttons
For a Christmas hat add a strawberry for the hat and pop the small grape as the pom pom.