Try this caramel popcorn for a sweet twist on a classic snack. This popcorn is perfect as a sweet and healthy snack for lunchboxes.
Prep: 3 mins Cook: 10 mins
- ½ cup popcorn kernels
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- Place popcorn kernels in a pan or pot over medium heat
- Cover with lid and cook until popped (about 3 minutes)
- Once cooked remove from heat and place into serving bowls
- In a saucepan on low to medium heat, combine honey and peanut butter
- Cook until melted
- Top popcorn with sauce and enjoy
You can easily pop your popcorn using a popcorn maker or in the microwave. Refer to our Cheesy Popcorn recipe on how to microwave your popcorn.
Not suitable for children under 3-5 due to the popcorn being a choking risk.