Mix a few cans together and some left over veg, top with some breadcrumbs and cheese and BOOM you’ve got yourself a meal! This easy peasy tuna pasta bake is super simple to make and tastes delicious.
🕒 Prep: 10-15mins Cook: 50-55mins
- 500g pasta
- 1-2 cups veggies (try grated zucchini, frozen peas, diced carrot, little florets of cauliflower or whatever left over veg you have!)
- 425g tuna in spring water (drained)
- 425g can creamed corn
- 425g can tomato soup
- ¾ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ cup breadcrumbs or 1 slice multigrain toast (crumbed in food processor)
- Cook pasta as per packet directions
- Prepare veggies
- In a large bowl mix pasta with cans of tuna, creamed corn, tomato soup and veggies
- Put in large oven proof dish
- Top with grated cheese and breadcrumbs
- Bake for 40 mins at 180°C
Delicious with 2-3 tablespoons of cottage cheese added to mixture.
Serve with a nice side salad (salad inspiration).