Myrtle the Koala is a great snack for this kids to make and enjoy. It also celebrates some of Australia’s native ingredients. What a great talking point as the kids get creative in the kitchen to design their own Koala face.
🍴 Makes: 8 Corn cakes
🕒 Prep: 15-20 mins Cook : 0 mins
Lemon Myrtle avocado dip
- 1 avocado
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Lemon myrtle
- 1/2 lemon
- 8 corn thin crackers
Variety of vegetables (Suggestions):
- cherry tomato
- red capsicum strips
- cucumber circles
- carrot sticks
- celery sticks
1. To make dip, scoop flesh out of the avocado and mash in a bowl
2. Add sour cream, Lemon Myrtle and lemon then mix together
3. Spread the avocado dip on the corn crackers
4. Now to decorate Myrtle the Koalas face with veggies
5. Choose vegetables to make the koalas eyes, ears, nose and mouth
You can use use any fruit or vegetables you like.
Try making this on slices of bread.