Want to help kids shine through improved nutrition and developing food literary? We know that dietary habits track, so if we can inspire healthier eating through play based learning in early education, we are setting kids up for life.
Foost runs sessions to inspire educators to incorporate ‘Eat Colourful’ messages into their current programs.
Sessions are 60-90 minutes and fully interactive (make your own snacks included!)
• Kids cooking ideas and recipes
• Key messages to teach kids (how to talk to kids about food and nutrition)
• Integrating nutrition messages into the curriculum
• Creating a healthy physical and social environment
• Engaging families
• Designed by Kate Wengier, dietitian and mother of four (about us)
• Take home information, recipe and ideas sheets