- 400g can chickpeas, drained
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Garam Masala OR seasoning of your choice
- Salt (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C
- Line baking tray with baking paper
- Dry chickpeas with paper towel
- Put chickpeas on lined baking tray
- Drizzle with olive oil
- Season with salt (optional) and Garam masala (or spice blend of your choice)
- Roast for 25-30 minutes until the chickpeas are a deep golden brown and crunchy (you want them crunchy but not burnt)
Serve warm or let cool. Try experimenting with spices: ¼ tsp Morrocan spice blend or sprinkle with cumin or cinnamon or paprika.
Great addition to salads or on their own as a snack!