Potato salad, Brazilian style. This recipe was tought to me by a Brazilian friend of mine. So simple, quick and tasty. This is a salad my children just love. Best thing is, you can serve hit hot or cold. Tomorrow’s lunch here we come (that is if the children leave any).
Prep: 5-10 mins Cook : 15 mins
- 4 large potatoes, washed and large diced
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon plain or Greek yoghurt
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1.5 cups frozen peas
- Cook potatoes until soft in a pot of boiling water (about 10 mins)
- Steam peas and carrots (about 5 mins) until soft
- Mash potatoes with mayonnaise and yoghurt
- Mix in peas and carrots
- Serve warm or cold
Add beans, corn, olives or any other veggie you like. Try adding parsley.